Get matched with thousands of Christian singles — for FREE

Join now

Prayer request for a life partner

ForumPrayer corner

51 – 60 of 60    Go to page:  Previous  1  2  3Post reply

• May 9

I confess in the name of Jesus that God is The Provider and He will provide the person He has for each of us in the precfect moment. He never comes late, for my own experience, He comes at the perfect moment. Just keep seeking God and believing Him.

May 9 updated by MARGARITA168

• May 9

Amen...!

• May 22

To God be the glory.......

• May 27

Amen

• COUNTINGUP334

June 1

Help...Surrounded by F**** Boys all over. In person, on line, at work-no end to this misery.... Been engaged twice and both were the wrong person. I was prophesied about my future husband I’d meet in June w Hazel eyes. I met a man in June with light brown borderline hazel eyes and he proposed to me-needless to say WRONG MAN I married ...Now divorced and in a financial mess.False prophesy? Or, wrong interpretation? Or, counterfeit blessing? IDK. So sad. Still mad about these males out here.  Help..

• July 11

Greetings my brethren,

Please pray for me I really need a life partner.

• DEA138

August 28

By JESUS CHRIST favour may he give me my Adam...I pray Amen

• September 6

me too we need to claim in Jesus name

• October 6

hristains, it's not about us ! In this world ! It's about the the Lost ! in the world ! Jesus Is Coming Soon! we must reach others, Some how someway. We must take, What we know. Beyond the WALLS OF THE CHURCH ! There is someone waiting, for to shine , before them ! Bring them home were they belong ! And all God's children, SAID !

• SUZANNE948

October 6

I pray for you Rose that God will bless you with a partner to have in your life and bless you with the knowledge that you are loved and God is good.  Please Lord give Rose the desires of her heart so she may grow together in love with a husband who has been sent to her by you.  Alway let you be the lead her heart in truth and knowledge of who she is in you. Amen

51 – 60 of 60    Go to page:  Previous  1  2  3Post reply