Get matched with thousands of Christian singles — for FREE

Join now

Prayer request for a life partner

ForumPrayer corner

26 – 50 of 60    Go to page:  Previous  1  2  3  Next Post reply

• PRINCESSB670

June 29, 2016

I say Amen to all the prayers as I key into it too because am still trusting and waiting on the Lord for His choice of a life partner for me.I know He is a faithful God who answers prayers!!

• BRYCE585

August 10, 2016

ROSE098 wrote:

please help with prayers looking for a life partner i want to start a family and i believe my adam s somewhere. praying to God to bring him

God I ask you that you help guide this woman to a man who she could call a life partner. May it be in your great timing and may she be blessed by a man who will help lead her and her future in a Christ full life. I would also like to pray for Israel as well that you protect them from danger. In Jesus name Amen.

• TIM796

August 29, 2016

Carrie please pray for me too.. I need prayers especially at this moment in my life.

• JOY511

December 15, 2016

You are so on spot about what is needed in a relationship for marriage in for relationship with God God bless people like you I myself am waiting for a Boaz someone who is like Jesus spiritually ready emotionally ready financially ready I'm ready to be available for Christ at all times thank you for all of your words of encouragement

CARRIE247 wrote:

Hello Rose!  I am 59 and have been married. I know what its like to be anxious. I know what its like waiting for the right man. You see friends and other family members who appear to have a happy marriage. Everywhere you look, you see happy couples and it makes you want to get married that much more. I have been there. Let me pray for you....

Father I ask that you comfort Rose and give her the strength to focus on you. Direct her footsteps and guide her as she patiently waits for your timing for a perfect mate.  May she focus on keeping her eyes on you and not on man. That she looks to you first for satisfying her and fullfilling her. For there is no man that can love us like you do. There is no man that can satisfy us like you can. There is no man that can make us feel worthy like you can. So as we wait patiently for your timing, we will stay busy helping others, serving others, encouraging others and being about the Kingdom of God. For once we are married, we will be busy about attending to our families. Right now being single we are free to come and go as you direct us. Protect Roses heart Lord so that she guards it and keeps it for the right man that is worthy to be called her spouse. Thank you Father for this precious child of yours and thank you for hearing my prayer. Amen.

May this prayer be for all those who are also waiting on the Lord for their mate. BE PICKY and PATIENT. Look for someone who complements you, someone who you can walk with and feel safe, someone you trust totally (if you have NO trust in the relationship, it will only get worse if you marry that person), marry someone who you cannot live without, the right person will have simular goals and plans. If you only chase after someone because they "look good", those good looks will sag, drag and change with age. Are you still going to love those "good looks" when they become wrinkled and old? You want someone that shares the same interests. If you marry someone who is an outdoors person and you would rather sit on the couch watching movies and you don't like doing things outside, I can tell you that marrige is going to be seeing some fights and trouble. You will NEVER find a perfect person. But you will find the RIGHT person as you trust God, keep praying, keep accountable to close friends and family members. The one thing that is for certian. Things WILL CHANGE IN TIME!  

Blessings,

Carrie

• GEORGE118

January 4, 2017

Carrie? Would you please pray for me? That God would find another mate for me? I've been a widower for 8 years. George.

• January 6, 2017

Please pray for financial miracle and Godly wife i  Christ name amen

• NANOS880

January 20, 2017

Please pray for me. I need a God fearing man.

• NITTY925

January 24, 2017

I do not know how and when I got in to it and I am in alot of debit and in financial crisis please pease pray for me. God to break this bondage/chain of debit and I want my God to do miracle in my life to free me.

I want you to pray for me inoreder God to bring the right guy in my life who is God fearing and ready for marriage.

I believe in the power of prayer and that it works.

• KAREN856

February 18, 2017

With God all things are possible. He as our best interest at heart and will make a way, where they seems to be Know way. God of the impossible!!!

• February 26, 2017

God is mighty there is nothing impossible he cannot do!!Amen

• March 8, 2017

God is awesome,i do still believe and take hold on to His promise,"It's worth to wait"..????????????

#GOD BLESS HUMAN

• March 17, 2017

I liked the prayer and encouragement from Carrie

JOY511 wrote:

You are so on spot about what is needed in a relationship for marriage in for relationship with God God bless people like you I myself am waiting for a Boaz someone who is like Jesus spiritually ready emotionally ready financially ready I'm ready to be available for Christ at all times thank you for all of your words of encouragement

CARRIE247 wrote:

Hello Rose!  I am 59 and have been married. I know what its like to be anxious. I know what its like waiting for the right man. You see friends and other family members who appear to have a happy marriage. Everywhere you look, you see happy couples and it makes you want to get married that much more. I have been there. Let me pray for you....

Father I ask that you comfort Rose and give her the strength to focus on you. Direct her footsteps and guide her as she patiently waits for your timing for a perfect mate.  May she focus on keeping her eyes on you and not on man. That she looks to you first for satisfying her and fullfilling her. For there is no man that can love us like you do. There is no man that can satisfy us like you can. There is no man that can make us feel worthy like you can. So as we wait patiently for your timing, we will stay busy helping others, serving others, encouraging others and being about the Kingdom of God. For once we are married, we will be busy about attending to our families. Right now being single we are free to come and go as you direct us. Protect Roses heart Lord so that she guards it and keeps it for the right man that is worthy to be called her spouse. Thank you Father for this precious child of yours and thank you for hearing my prayer. Amen.

May this prayer be for all those who are also waiting on the Lord for their mate. BE PICKY and PATIENT. Look for someone who complements you, someone who you can walk with and feel safe, someone you trust totally (if you have NO trust in the relationship, it will only get worse if you marry that person), marry someone who you cannot live without, the right person will have simular goals and plans. If you only chase after someone because they "look good", those good looks will sag, drag and change with age. Are you still going to love those "good looks" when they become wrinkled and old? You want someone that shares the same interests. If you marry someone who is an outdoors person and you would rather sit on the couch watching movies and you don't like doing things outside, I can tell you that marrige is going to be seeing some fights and trouble. You will NEVER find a perfect person. But you will find the RIGHT person as you trust God, keep praying, keep accountable to close friends and family members. The one thing that is for certian. Things WILL CHANGE IN TIME!  

Blessings,

Carrie

• SAMUHANGA528

May 26, 2017

He who finds a wife,finds a good thing,man shall live his parents even a woman to become,one i pray this year may God grant you that you desire psalms 24

• ROSELYN641

June 5, 2017

Pls.help pray for me to find  future husband. I wont men old than me and God fearing.I believe that God answer all prayer here in this site.God bless us.

• ROCHELLEY045

July 10, 2017

I am God fearing ,serious in relationship,I am here to search the right man in my life old pray for me  

1.God his first

2.love God not the world

3obey God

4. Pushes me closer to God

5.man of forgiveness

7.love his enemies

8.hard worker

9lives to please God

10.never give up

11 acknowledge God's desire to he's life

12.obey God

13.patience

14.selfless

15.joyful(like to luagh

16.full of wisdom

17.protective18. Encouraging 19faithful 20.man of prayers 22honest and trustworthy 23 love his family

24 compassionate

25good leader

26.fear God27soft gentle, caring

July 10, 2017 updated by ROCHELLEY045

• TARILA576

July 15, 2017

Amen @carrie247

• August 5, 2017

Carrie247,

Thanks for the prayer! While reading your post I felt like it was intended for me as well. I am a widowed. For the last nine years I have been a single mom and was committed to putting the responsibility of raising my daughter first in my life. Now that she is in college I have the freedom to focus on myself and with God’s help I am turning the page to begin a new chapter in my life. I pray that God will protect me from getting impatient and that He will lead me to the Godly mate that He wants me to be with.  

In His hands

August 5, 2017 updated by YAREMI105

• October 23, 2017

it is a prayer of many nowadays .. including myself.. to find a lifetime partner,,, deep inside- down in my heart- all i wanted is to be loved and share the love in me ,,, i just want to     thank God for all the love He has installed in me ,, He is the source of this love in me,,,one day  i hope that God will grant me a partner but if there is none -- i still want to thank all that cared for me  and all that i had been with in this world,, with them i also experienced , learned and felt what love is

• RUTHIE088

November 2, 2017

As I'm reading all your messages here l am encourage also to share myself that I also need your prayers ..I'm coming 28 this 8 of November and my only prayer is to have a life time  God fearing partner.. Thank you ...

• MITZI438

December 31

Blessed dah my beautiful brethren!

I am encouraged by your testimonies of faith!

I too need prayer request for a lifetime partner. I need someone who has the same spirit and passion in serving God, a Holy Spirit filled obedient Christian, a good provider to his family and to the church, someone who has decent job that dven at work he hungers and thirsts for God that he shares the word of God at work, someone who is loyal, cheerful, hopeful in the Lord and responsible. Someone who will truly love me for what I am, will be open and understanding with what I went through. I had an auto immune disease that causes me to be paralyzed to the lower extremities. I've recovered but were still following precautions to avoid relapse.

God is good! God is faithful! I believe in His promises! He is the same, yesterday, today and forever!

• March 6

My prayer request is that God grants me a God fearing man that will spend the rest of our lives faithfully to God.

• EMZHERE190

March 7

For with God, nothing is impossible.

In His perfect timing, He will give the desire of our heart.

• March 25

Amen in Jesus name. God shall grant all our heart desires because the bible says none shall want her mate.

• MEI155

April 26

its easy to see an answers to something visible but God hears our prayers. Just wait... I'm also waiting

• SCOTT278

May 2

Hi Rose,

While waiting in the Lord for your life partner,you can ask yourself some questions.Who would be a good fit for you spiritually of course but also in terms of cognitive,affective(moral),and psychomotor dimensions?Bible studies on marriage---something I plan on doing myself.It seems wise to me to ask God to bring people into our lives who complement our spiritual gifts(dating,marriage,and otherwise).Go live your life my fellow Christian. Scott

26 – 50 of 60    Go to page:  Previous  1  2  3  Next Post reply