Get matched with thousands of Christian singles — for FREE

Join now

Trusting in God for a partner

ForumFriendship and relationships

26 – 50 of 69    Go to page:  Previous  1  2  3  Next Post reply

• TOINI450

August 22, 2015

thats true, i have been praying for my othr half and i still have hope and faith in God and thank him in advance.

• HORTENSE791

August 26, 2015

I believe that trusting God for a partner is the right thing because he knows best and im fully trusting him for my partner.

• CATHY458

August 29, 2015

Yes... My God is able, trusting he will provide for me

• AJAY797

September 9, 2015

Indeed,He will send the right person on your path according to His divine will.  Our God is faithful

• AGAPE462

September 9, 2015

I believe the almighty has position some one out there for me just divine connection will fine pur selfs

• SPICA674

September 9, 2015

In agreement with all of you here. Let's keep trusting Jesus. God bless you all!

• SOULCHILD148

September 9, 2015

Sometimes even when I have faith that God will eventually bring  my life partner 'in His time'; I still feel discouraged because 'His time' seemingly takes longer than I expect . It gets frustrating especially when all my peers are getting married and starting families and I ask God when it will happen for me too. So my choice is either to focus on what is going on in my friends' lives or trust God that He knows what He is doing in my life.

• DANIELLE967

September 10, 2015

I know the feeling so well. I see all the women in my family get married and have children, and I never even fell in love or had a date or anything. Very frustrating. I ask God for a partner, but He never answers me in any way. I find it difficult to trust that there is someone for me, because not everybody finds a partner and gets married. But in the end, I have to accept what God gives me. Maybe I have a lot to learn before I am ready for a relationship. Yes, we have to trust Gods knows best and maybe we need to focus on other things in our lives first.

• AJAY797

September 11, 2015

I trust that my God will bring the right partner at the right time, He knows my heart's desires. Im a lady in waiting, His time and ultimate plan is divine.

• ESTHER730

October 22, 2015

Amen!!

• October 24, 2015

God knows what's best for us and his promises are never ending. So trusting in God is the best way to go, even when things seem not to be going right.

• PRECIOUSJ735

October 27, 2015

I belive in Gods time it is the  best,even though it tarries but it shall come to pass. im waitng i belive my half is coming.

• FLORDOJUA717

November 3, 2015

I do believe in God's providence, I know that at  the right time He will bless me sending me my love.

• COURTNEY677

November 3, 2015

In five months I will be 39 and wonder if it will ever happen that God will send someone for me to marry(a God-fearing man of course) and whether or not I can still physically have kids as I am nearing my 40s. I still think that God is waiting for me to get extra help somewhere(and I think I know what it is due to my own struggles) before all of this happens. Not sure...It's in God's hands. Still, it's hard to trust sometimes, because you want things to happen in your own timing...

• GENESIS984

November 7, 2015

I believe that my future lifetime partner , I will meet in God's perfect time. <3

• BETH207

November 15, 2015

Matthew 6:36:

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

• TAZUHKY596

November 16, 2015

waiting time is preparing time. When they said that "true love waits" it doesn't only mean that you have to wait for that true love to come and do nothing. The waiting period is the period wherein you Busy yourself for the works of the Lord, Seeking more of God, developing your relationship in Him and preparing yourself to be the right man/woman for the right pwoman/man God intended for you.

• TIGER240

November 19, 2015

God knows best  he is an awesome god

I am waiting on my lifetime partner  too

But I know he will send the right person

He always stand by my side. .faith is all we

Need

• CATHEY848

November 20, 2015

I trust in God and am sure the time will come and he will give me a God fearing partner  no matter how long it takes am sure he'll do it for me as he did for Anna and gave her a child I will never give up cos I beleave he will do it for me.

• MARCIA379

December 28, 2015

Am trusting in god for a good loving and handsome partner who is not a pretender I love someone who has a good communication skills am a very kind loving hand beautiful woman in and out any one who is lucky to get me as a wife will be so happy and satisfied he would never has to ask for more he would be the luckiest man alive I pray to my father god dayly for this man of god to step into my life and to complete me and I know my faith shall see me through when Jesus say yes no body can't say no he knows what I need so I have to wait on him to help me for he knows am a lover not a fighter so he will send me someone to satisfied my needs

• December 28, 2015

Its better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.i say this out of experience.to those who have never been married do not rely on your own human understndng,acknowledge da Lord in all u do,and He will direct ua path and to those who r victims of broken marriages(like me)our God is a God of 2nd,3rd and even more chances and faithful 2uplift u again in His own timing.read Isaiah 41:10

• GENESIS984

December 29, 2015

Yes, I will trust God for my lifetime partner. True love waits . In my life His will be done. Still waiting and praying for the best man . Thank you Lord. <3

• GABE642

January 30, 2016

The bible says, "watch and pray, that you may not fall into temptation". If I could use part of this for this discussion, I will say, "watch and pray, so that when Mr/Mrs Right comes along we will recognise him/her. While waiting, it is good to keep working on improving ourselves to becoming the man or woman God wants or expects us to be regarding marriage. In this way, I am positioning myself to receive that which God has in store for us when His time comes - a parner of our dreams in this case.

• THOMAS466

February 2, 2016

Everyone needs to pray for a partner that loves God more than he does you. A partner that puts God first and will do nothing without God. A partner who is given to the study of and meditation on the word of God and lives by it. A partner who has already encountered the God kind of love. That's the kind of partner we all should pray for.

Many a times people pray and it seems they don't get an answer, the problem is never with God but with us as humans. God has done his part, it's time for you to do your part. God bless us all.

• SUNSHINE856

February 21, 2016

Trust God enough to put yourself out there; meaning live a rich, full life and not let 'being single' the reason you don't reach for your dreams, try a new hobby, travel, etc.  I say this as I am apprehensive myself to go beyond my comfort zone, but know that it is the enemy who wishes us to live in fear (or in the den, watching Netflix, eating snacks, feeling sorry for ourselves:). Cheers!

26 – 50 of 69    Go to page:  Previous  1  2  3  Next Post reply