Get matched with thousands of Christian singles — for FREE

Join now

Are you bored with single life?

ForumFriendship and relationships

26 – 34 of 34    Go to page:  Previous  1  2Post reply

• ANIEBIET785

March 29, 2017

as we grow older in life, we tend to be drawn by the need of settling down with a life partner, maybe in this jurney called ''life'' we were made to meet and have them or maybe not. all i know is, 'what you desire is what you acquire.

• IZZY402

March 29, 2017

Ladies ~ our nature desires the company and companionship of a man. This is from God and therefore good. But at the same time, we are wrong to think that death will be result if this need is not fulfilled. Needing another as a companion is not like needing to take your next breath of air. That is, you can survive without companionship, at least until God has done His perfect work in you.

Remember that marriage is a beautiful thing but is not the main thing. The ultimate purpose of all things is to praise of the glory of of the grace of God supremely manifest on calvary when the Son of God laid His life down to purchase and purify His wife. That's why He created you.

• ANTIOCHUS176

April 6, 2017

Boredom is a choice. I am quite content with my single life. Do the feelings come when you see others in relationships etc - yes at times. Do I want a relationship with a Godly woman - yes, yes indeed. However, it is how we choose to manage our time here on earth. A relationship is VERY expensive (It costs money, time, energy and effort on BOTH parties). Approach it wrong and things can get ugly in the mid and long term (even way after your out of a relationship or maybe in a new one).

But to answer the main topic - No. I have alot to do, see and know. A relationship (many variables involved when analysing who is compatible with you) may get in the way of that (seeing, doing and knowing).

• SERA952

April 19, 2017

I'm sure you guys are luckier than me.

• May 15

Have a content life. Pray to God and leave it on his hands.prepare yourself by working on you when a husband arrives.be happy and live life.

• May 18

> Are you bored with single life?

No. I'm fine with it. Better to be alone wishing to be married, than married and wishing to be alone. The latter sounds like a ticket to a miserable life. So, if there's someone out there that comes along and it makes sense, then that's fine, and if there's no one, then that's fine too.

• July 24

It seems that people today are superficial.  Would a person date and marry someone who is poor, too tall, too short, fat, way too skinny, and so on.

I wonder if there are females whose attractiveness on inner=qualities far outshine the outer qualities.  Of course, the prettier the woman, the less likely she exists

• July 26

It’s not Gods’ Will for a man to be alone, therefore let Gods’ will be fulfilled in Jesus name.

• 31 minutes ago

I am single but I know God's timing is perfect(doesn't mean I can't wish for the time to maybe move a bit quicker haha).

26 – 34 of 34    Go to page:  Previous  1  2Post reply